Piezo Drivers - Advanced Piezo Drivers enable robust high performance control over both Piezo and other reactive transducers and devices.
HERMES Multi-Axis Stepper Bench Equipment
QorTek has developed an agile low cost options for high speed/high-precision multi-axis stepper applications. Available for under $8,000, the new HERMES Large Excursion Capable series are designed to have extremely tight dimensional tolerance and positional repeatability.
In addition to the conventional x-y stepper capability the HERMES Multi-axis Equipment design also incorporates a manually operated cantilevered Z stage supporting any of a range of precision instruments, such as a point laser micrometer, enabling a wide range of application flexibility in a single tool.
HERMES Series Steppers have found uses in materials quality inspection applications. Material properties, such as surface quality and thickness uniformity data, are readily obtained a HERMES-based metrology.
The HERMES equipment incorporates QorTek proprietary and patented x-y matrix scanning system speed in a raster pattern and algorithms for ultra fast operation. The resulting fine matrix array (as little as 3 microns apart) provides accurate measurement of evaluation parts and materials acceptance parameters.
HERMES Affordable High-Performance Stepper Equipment
- Fully manufactured and assembled in USA these devices provide exceptional reliability and ruggedness.
- Low cost multi-task capable 2-axis motion benchtop units with manual z stage
- Wide choice of sensors are easily be installed
- High-speed digital integrated electronics provide rapid high fidelity scan imaging
- Stable high resolution motion
- Digital integration compatible
- User controlled scan rate
- Excellent s/n ratio
HERMES Multi-Axis Stepper Bench (Standard Model*) Features:
- Direct drive operation enabling wide dynamical range
- Both automated x-y scanning and manual z-axis scanning
- Absolute positioning accuracy of <±3 μm
- 400mm × 800mm × 57mm (x,y,z) travel range
- Automated (x-y plane) linear step size of <5μm
- Parallel kinematics for enhanced dynamical (x-y plane) performance
- Load capacity to 500N
HERMES high speed/high-precision multi-axis stepper is available with or without custom software interface. . Please contact our experienced engineering staff for support in evaluating your development or product needs.
Sales and marketing inquiries 570-322-2700 Ext-14 or email@example.com
Technical support inquiries 570-322-2700 Ext-23 or firstname.lastname@example.org