Piezo Drivers - Advanced Piezo Drivers enable robust high performance control over both Piezo and other reactive transducers and devices.
NYX+ High Electromagnetic Radiation &
High Temperature Tolerant Isolated Power Supplies
Developed for NASA and the US military, the rad hard version NYX+ of QorTek NYX ceramic power supply technology takes advantage of NYX elimination of core magnetics and all processors in a low component count design as to enable the FIRST EVER AVAILABLE ELECTROMAGNETIC NON-SUSCEPTIBLE, HIGH TEMPERATURE WITHSTAND SWITCHING POWER ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY. In contrast to traditional power solutions, (patents pending) NYX+ power supplies requires neither expensive rad hard by design implementation of trench topologies and voting redundancies nor bulky rad hard packaging solutions.
NYX+ starts with the inherently rad hard high temperature withstand of the NYX family of unregulated power supplies and then integrates state-of-the-art rad hard/high temperature capable discrete components including wide gap power MOSFETS onto a polyimide or (higher cost) ceramic substrate.
NYX+ isolated power supplies provide unmatched performance versus cost for customers needing to install any of a wide range of converters, inverters, or POL power modules that must operate under harsh environmental conditions.
NYX+ Analog Power Supply Advantages
- High radiation withstand (>300kRad)
- High temperature withstand (>160°C); thermal cycling compliant
- Affordable, low cost alternative for meeting harsh environmental specifications
- Risk reduction (due to elimination of magnetics, processors and low component count)
- Provides savings in size, weight and power consumption
- Reduced design cycle (due to universal design)
- High performance efficiency (transformer section >97%; total unit > 88%)
- Incorporates state-of-the-art wide gap power switch components
- Near-zero magnetic coupling characteristics
- Internal auto-adjustment to parametric variations in load and temperature
- High Galvanic isolation (typically > ×2 equivalent magnetic power supplies)
LEADTIME DELIVERY NOTE: NYX+ Analog Ceramic rad hard/high temperature power modules are available on a custom basis. Please inquire for availability and scheduling.
Sales and marketing inquiries 570-322-2700 Ext-14 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical support inquiries 570-322-2700 Ext-23 or email@example.com