Piezo Drivers - Advanced Piezo Drivers enable robust high performance control over both Piezo and other reactive transducers and devices.
Profilometer Surface Scanning Tool
QorTek has developed the Agile Tri-Linear Automated Scanning Profilometry Equipment as an affordable solution for engineers and researchers that require ultra high-speed multi-axis imaging capability. The system integrates a proprietary XY raster matrix scanning system and advanced algorithms as to provide outstanding scan rate and scan resolution performance. Featuring an ultra-precise XY stage (<5µm resolution) and incorporating a precision laser micrometer, the resulting tight resolution capability meets all high-speed scanning requirements. The integrated computer controlled software captures measurement data and constructs a 3D representation of the material’s surface from this acquired data. The data can be exported and post-processed to yield other statistical information. The tool incorporates a fully linear adjustable Z-axis setting to accommodate any sample.
- 2µm Laser Micrometer precision (Most economical laser choice)
- Laser Micrometers available to measure down to 0.01µm
- 5µm full step XY resolution
- 2.5µm half step resolution (resolution accuracy not guaranteed in this mode)
- 100mm square (As configured)
- Manual hardware XY positioning buttons
- PC software control – Automated measurement software
- Via USB 2.0
- Windows XP and up (Software Custom portable to other operating systems)
- Embedded control via UART or SPI
- Stored efficiently as a bitmap image using colors as the vertical measurement
- Can be rendered in 3D with pan , tilt, and zoom capabilities
- Data can be inherently be viewed using any image viewer
- Number of points
- Standard Deviation
- Min, Max
- Equation of a plane
These Surface Scanning tools are available in a range of custom configurations only. Please contact our experienced engineering staff for support in evaluating your development or product needs.
Sales and marketing inquiries 570-322-2700 Ext-14 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical support inquiries 570-322-2700 Ext-23 or email@example.com