Piezo Drivers - Advanced Piezo Drivers enable robust high performance control over both Piezo and other reactive transducers and devices.
μCOEUS Series OF INTELLIPLASTIC®
As developed for the Microelectronics and Medical Industries, QorTek can now offer its μCOUES Intelliplastic®-based micro-sensor technology for applications that have very restricted installation volume available.
The elimination of all acquisition and process electronics has enabled QorTek to develop and now offer custom μCOUES pressure/load sensors available in extremely small footprint and low profile pre-packaged load/pressure sensor solution.
Signal voltages generated are substantially higher ( = lower noise) than COTS accelerometers, vastly improving signal fidelity (= S/N ratio)
μCOUES pressure/load sensors offer its users large risk reduction as to ensure that expensive and/or fragile subsystems, instruments and electronics are reliability monitored under virtually all conceivable conditions.
Unique μCOEUS Sensor Advantages
- Fully manufactured and assembled in USA providing exceptional reliability
- Available at low cost in a variety of rigid shapes and sizes, including fully flexible sensor options
- Normally ‘off’ design (picowatts for most applications)
- Extraordinarily durable with minimum >30kpsi overload withstand without failure
- Available to < 2mm 2mm footprint
- No electronics required to install
- Large output signal (typically in volts)
- Outstanding thermal handling capability
- Lightweight with very rugged handling capabilities
- Exceptional s/n ratio
Standard COEUS sensor products consist of a thin layer (3mm or less) of Intelliplastic® material mounted on a thin Kapton or FR4 substrate as thin as 30 microns.
COEUS sensors are available in unpackaged (shown) or fully packaged options.
QorTek can rapidly model custom applications and deliver hardware as to provide a wide range of customized signal i/o connections and install package sizes.
μCOEUS range of Intelliplastic®-based sensors are individually configured to customer specification. Typical delivery schedule is 2-3 weeks. Please contact our experienced engineering staff for support in evaluating your development or product needs and estimated delivery scheduling.
Sales and marketing inquiries 570-322-2700 Ext-14 or email@example.com
Technical support inquiries 570-322-2700 Ext-23 or firstname.lastname@example.org