Piezo Drivers - Advanced Piezo Drivers enable robust high performance control over both Piezo and other reactive transducers and devices.
IRIS - Optical Scanning Bench
The IRIS optical scanner offer an affordable option to expensive Multi-Axis translation sensor systems; The IRIS bench scanner incorporates pre-installed optical sensors, control electronics and output display/record interface.
Based on the Hermes X-Y control system bench incorporating both high speed/high accuracy x-y stepper capability and manual z-axis control, the new IRIS X-Y scanners provides high optical resolution capability with very fast scanning capabilities over larger travel then beam control based optical scanners or piezoelectric based x-y scanners. Moreover, because they can be be equipped to accept any of a large catalog of 2D and 3D optical sensors, HERMES equipment provides wide usage/application agility in a single bench top unit.
IRIS equipment incorporates QorTek proprietary x-y raster matrix scanning system and advanced algorithms as to enable ultra high speed imaging capabilities with tight resolution meeting most scanning requirements.
IRIS Affordable High-Performance Scanning Sensor Equipment
- Affordable Cost
- Fully manufactured and assembled in USA providing exceptional reliability
- Fully integrated scanning array sensor incorporating high resolution optical sensor and process electronics that is plug-and-play ready to install for your application\
- Wide choice of optical sensors can easily be installed
- High-speed digital integrated electronics provide rapid high fidelity scan imaging
- User controlled scan rate
- Digital integration compatible
- Stable high resolution imaging
- Excellent s/n ratio
IRIS Optical Scanning Bench (Standard Model*)
- Linear direct drive operation enabling wide dynamical range
- Absolute positioning accuracy of <±3 μm
- 400mm × 800mm travel range
- Parallel kinematics for enhanced dynamical (x-y plane) performance
- Load capacity to 500N
- *Equipped with pre-installed Keyence LT-9000
IRIS Optical Scanning Bench equipment is available either with or without custom pre-installed Scanning Laser Sensor. Please contact our engineering staff for support of your program needs including optical sensor selection and delivery times.